News: Welcome to Trans Refuge. We're growing quickly and finding new ways everyday to improve the site. Please spend a few minutes reviewing the site news and information. Enjoy your stay with us.
Katie, Linde, Dena, OzGirl, Jessica, and Lexxi at your service.

Author Topic: Intro  (Read 195 times)

Offline Thessa

Re: Intro
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2020, 05:01:08 PM »
[size=78%]unter 32-16-8 herrscht Konjunktur die ganze Nacht... not sure if I would want to be in that business...[/size]
Not necessarily!

Still I remember the time fondly when it was played every time we went out and we and everyone else was singing along.

Offline Linde

• Your friendly intersex (and please, not intersexed)
  • Administrator
  • Known as Helicopter Mom
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2020, 05:04:50 PM »

Du hättest nur graben müssen, irgendwann einmal wärst Du dann sicher auf Grundwasser gestoßen!
Mein altes haus lag auf 800 Metern Hoehe Hanglage!  Da haette ich tuechtig graben muessen!
If life deals you lemons, make the best out of them, make lemonade, or put them into your bra to make it look like you have big boobs!

Email contact through linde@transrefuge.org

Offline Iztaccihuatl

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2020, 11:53:12 PM »
Not necessarily!

Still I remember the time fondly when it was played every time we went out and we and everyone else was singing along.

I remember that time very fondly as well, it was like my junior and senior year in high school and besides Spider Murphy Gang the Neue Deutsche Welle had a couple of amazing acts, just think of Trio, Falco, Nena, Peter Schilling or Geier Sturzflug. These were good times...

I guess this shows my age  ;) . When the movie "Atomic Blonde" (which takes place in 80'ies Berlin) came out my daughters stated after the family trip to the movie theater that I have been carrying the entire soundtrack for years on my iPhone... (and I have to admit that this is kinda true...)

Offline Thessa

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2020, 12:27:05 AM »

I remember that time very fondly as well, it was like my junior and senior year in high school and besides Spider Murphy Gang the Neue Deutsche Welle had a couple of amazing acts, just think of Trio, Falco, Nena, Peter Schilling or Geier Sturzflug. These were good times...

I guess this shows my age  ;) . When the movie "Atomic Blonde" (which takes place in 80'ies Berlin) came out my daughters stated after the family trip to the movie theater that I have been carrying the entire soundtrack for years on my iPhone... (and I have to admit that this is kinda true...)
Yes they were...so many location don't exist anymore. Still the Iceberg event is still  thriving since 1993

https://iceberg.at/2020-01-31/#iceberg

Unfortunately it always takes place when my daughter is with me but maybe I can go this year when it's on a no-child weekend

Offline Linde

• Your friendly intersex (and please, not intersexed)
  • Administrator
  • Known as Helicopter Mom
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2020, 12:51:03 PM »

My Ex was a real big fan of the Neue Deutsche Welle.  We were living in Germany at that time, and that was the only type of music she was listening to!
If life deals you lemons, make the best out of them, make lemonade, or put them into your bra to make it look like you have big boobs!

Email contact through linde@transrefuge.org